Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
's roster is jam packed with fighters from both Capcom and Marvel. With names like Spider-Man, Jedah, Frank West and Ghost Rider, the selection of characters is extremely diverse. With the final roster containing 30 fighters, fans will have multiple fighters from which to choose. Now if you’ve ever played previous titles in the series, you probably weren’t sure why Iron Man and Chun-Li were fighting. This time around, Capcom offers a fully-fledged story to give our battles purpose. If you’re interested, check out the trailer below.
If story mode wasn’t enough for you, the title will contain multiple online and offline modes. Modes like arcade, ranked, and mission are just a fraction of what gamers can expect. Check out the fully detailed modes below.
Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous
- player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.
But wait, there’s more. You’ve seen the story trailer and read the modes featured. Now it’s time to see the latest screenshots of the game. Below you can see Rocket Raccoon, Mega Man, Chun Li and more. Check it out.Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
launches on September 19th.