We got our first look at the Xbox One X enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider
. We are treated to new some screenshots, a cool new video, and enhancement details at the Gamescon 2017 event, for many of us are first real look at the power of Xbox One X.
Enhanced graphics and technical enhancements are featured in these new changes. Three visual modes are included, including full native 4K (3160x2160), enhanced visuals, and a high frame rate.
New Xbox One X tech enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider
- HDR display support for more vibrant and accurate color representation technology
- Spatial audio support, including Dolby Atmos®, for true 3D audio
- Enhanced texture resolution for Lara Croft®, NPCs, and environments, leveraging additional memory offered by the Xbox One X
- Improved anti-aliasing for immersive realistic details
Additional visual enhancements include:
- Improved volumetric lights
- Improved reflections
- Enhanced foliage
- Upgraded polygonal detail
- Amplified texture filtering
The Rise of the Tomb Raider
Xbox One X enhancements are planned for the launch of the console on November 7th. The enhancements are available for anyone who has the Xbox One X and has already purchased the game on Xbox One.