Bandai Namco is about to launch Tekken 7
's first DLC. While the main attraction is the return of Tekken Bowl
, there are also several outfits with which to dress your characters.
The costumes are as follows, with a few character-specific skins and others that can be applied to either male or female characters:
- Blood Vengeance School Uniforms (for Xiaoyu & Alisa)
- Swimsuits (All female fighters)
- Vintage 1920’s bathing suits
- Idol Master themed outfits (All female fighters)
- Traditional Japanese Fundoshi (All male fighters)
In the preview trailer below, Bandai Namco has given one final look at the DLC before it launches:
"Ultimate Tekken Bowl" launches on August 31st.