There’s no denying how the Final Fantasy series
impacted the gaming industry. With many entries ranging from retro consoles to current gen, it’s pretty evident that fans adore the series. Square Enix’s recent release Final Fantasy XV
has been available for nearly a year and, as always, Square is constantly updating the title for fans to enjoy.
Patch 1.15 is currently live and available for all consoles owners. Aside from various bug fixes, fans can expect minor additions and changes. Check out the official patch notes below.
Size: 4.004 GB (PS4); 6.13 GB (XB1)
Various bug fixes
- Implementation of a chapter select (available after completion of the main game)
- Addition of a bestiary (accessible from the Archives in the Main Menu)
- Master Assassin's Robes for players with a Dream Egg (unlocks upon loading a save)
- Opening of the Assassin's Festival (until January 31, 2018)
- Announcement of winning snapshots from third photo contest (viewable at Mother of Pearl in Galdin Quay)
- Various bug fixes
Learn the legend and celebrate the spirit of the Assassin, a mythical figure in the local lore of Lestallum, at this festival filled with fun for folks of all ages.
Outfit: Noodle Helmet
An oversized headpiece modeled after everyone's favorite instant noodles. Stave off both fatigue and hunger with Nissin on your noggin!
Select a main game save slot. Some features will carry over from the main game, but quest and hunt progress will reset.Things You Keep
Things You Lose
- Experience and Levels
- Ascension skill progression
- Survival, Fishing, Cooking, and Photography Levels
- Chocobo Levels, rental ability, and customization
- Weapons (you will gain a basic Engine Blade and Drain Lance)
- Royal Arms
- Regalia Customization and customization colors, decals, and components (excluding the Type-F)
- Main Quest progress beyond the chapter selected
- Side Quest progress
- Hunt progress
- Map information, map points, and parking spots
- Sealbreaker's Key and Menace Dungeon access
- Regalia Type-F
- Magic Flask locations reset.
All of this new content and adjustments for Final Fantasy XV
are available right now.