It's all smiles for Motiga, as they are proud to celebrate an impressive milestone with over two million players registered with their MOBA Gigantic
across Steam, Arc, Xbox One and Windows 10. Alongside this pleasant news, the team has also detailed and released a new monk-themed update which includes new creatures and a new hero.
The new update gives players the opportunity to head out onto the battlefield as Rutger, "an ancient and heavily armoured warden of the rocky planes and mountains". Rutger is a tank/control hybrid and can deliver powerful blows and make the battlefield his own construction site to a degree with the ability to summon impenetrable rock walls. Make Rutger look how you want him to with plenty of customisation options including colour variants, monk-themed skins, and for those who master the Hero, you can also get your hands on an Eternal Light weapon skin.
Take a look at a few new screens of Rutger as well as an overview video:
New skins and additional content will release each week throughout September. This includes new monk-themed skins for the other Heroes "seeking enlightenment" and two new creature variants: the Stone Cerberus and Riftborn Cyclops. Take a look at the schedule below followed by screens of the upcoming content:
- Stone Cerberus – A sentinel of living rock, the Stone Cerberus is significantly tougher than its furry brethren, making it incredibly difficult for enemies to withstand its vicious melee attacks.
- New Skins for Wu – Fans of Wu, the game’s famous amphibious fighter, can take advantage of three skins inspired by his time spent training at the temple with Master Wei.
- Riftborn Cyclops – Blessed with the magic of the Rift, the Riftborn Cyclops uses sorcery to immobilize enemies and summon translucent walls that can only be penetrated by its allies.
- New Skins for Uncle Sven – Uncle Sven has embraced the “flower power” way of life. Players can discover three new floral-themed skins for the wild, potion-throwing alchemist in the shop.
- New Skins for Charnok - Before becoming a mage, Charnok had to train as a Disciple of Flame. Players can discover three new skins influenced by the fire-ridden trails that the Drakkor had to overcome.
The Into Solitude update for Gigantic
is available to check out right now.