At the start of next month, players will be able to get their hands on the full version of Forza Motorsport 7
, unless you've shelled out for the Ultimate Edition, in which case you'll gain access to the title a few days earlier. If you can't wait that long, the previously detailed
demo is now available on both Xbox One and Windows 10 and can be downloaded from here
. You'll need 22GB of available memory to be able to fit it on your HDD.
Of course, the fact that you have access to part of the game from today is just as good an excuse as any to release the game's launch trailer. Check out the in-game footage in 4K as the cars tear around the track.
As well as the trailer, Forza's Community Manager Brian Ekberg also revealed the 16 Voices of Motorsports that will be featured in the game. The list includes drivers both past and present, car designers, journalists and other racing enthusiasts — take a look:
- Charlie Turner – Editor-in-Chief of Top Gear Magazine
- Jonny Lieberman – Senior Features Editor at Motor Trend Magazine
- Josef Newgarden – Professional IndyCar Driver, (and newly minted 2017 Champion!) with Team Penske, also a Forza Ambassador
- Katherine Legge – Professional Driver with Michael Shank Racing, participating in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. IMSA driver; retired IndyCar and Champ Car driver
- Ken Block – Professional Rally Driver with Hoonigan Racing Division, participating in FIA World Rallycross Championship, also a Forza Ambassador
- Kim Wolfkill – Editor-in-Chief of Road & Track
- Lyn St. James – retired Professional Driver in IndyCar and ChampCar series, Speaker
- Magnus Walker – Porschephile, Author, Serial entrepreneur, fashion designer, and original “Urban Outlaw”
- Mark Roberts – Chief Designer McLaren Automotive
- Matt Farah – Automotive Journalist, Podcaster and Founder of The Smoking Tire
- Pat Devereux – Automotive Journalist
- Pat Long – Professional Sportscar Driver with Wright Motorsports, participating in Pirelli World Challenge also a Porsche Factory Driver and Porschephile
- Ralph Gilles – Head of Design for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Rutledge Wood – NASCAR Commentator with NBC Sports, and TV Personality
- Shannon McIntosh – Professional Driver, Racing Instructor and ForzaRC host
- Tanner Foust – Professional Rally Driver with Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross (VARX), participating in Red Bull Global Rallycross, also a Professional Stunt Driver, TV Personality and Forza Ambassador
If the demo, trailer, screens and other details do the job at whetting your appetite, you'll be able to play the full title on October 3rd as long as you've purchased either the standard or Deluxe edition of the title. If you've purchased the Ultimate Edition instead, you'll be able to play from September 29th.
We've got the full list of Forza Motorsport 7 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.