is just under three weeks away, so the final details for the game are starting to be revealed. As well as the advertisement you'll see soon on TV, there's a development diary dedicated to the game's Creation Suite and the reveal of the planned downloadable content set to come after its release. In addition to all this, the team at Yuke's also threw in a handful of screenshots too, so let's check those out first.
There's set to be plenty of additional content for WWE 2K18
players to purchase with the requisite season pass that gets it all at a slight discount of £24.99 or your regional equivalent. The five individual pieces of content are as follows, and most will be familiar to past WWE 2K
Enduring Icons Pack
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for £3.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for £7.99.
New Moves Pack
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for £7.99.
NXT Generation Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
- The New Moves Pack will be available for £2.99.
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
- The NXT Generation Pack will be available for £7.99.
In episode seven of WWE 2K18
's developer diary series, creative director Lynell Jinks takes us through the part where the players get their own creative juices flowing, the Creation Suite.
Last but certainly not least is the game's TV spot. Narrated by Snoop Dogg, cousin of WWE Superstar Sasha Banks, the trailer shows you can take your own inspiration from wrestlers past and present but be unique enough to also "Be Like No One", which just so happens to be the game's tagline.
launches on Xbox One on October 17th.