Similar to the original game, each week between Friday and Tuesday, players of Destiny 2
can pay a trip to Xur, the exotic item vendor, giving you the chance to exchange Legendary Shards for hard to find weapons and armour to help improve your Hunter, Warlock or Titan.
Where is Xur this week?
This week, Xur is located inside a cave on Io
. If you open your map, you'll see the helpful icon at the top right to indicate where he is.
What is Xur selling this week?
This week Xur is offering four items that include a submachine gun and three pieces of armour — one for each of the game's classes.
- Riskrunner (Submachine Gun): 29 Legendary Shards
- Mechaneer's Tricksleeves (Hunter Class Gloves): 23 Legendary Shards
- Hallowfire Heart (Titan Class Chest Piece): 23 Legendary Shards
- Transversive Steps (Warlock Class Boots): 23 Legendary Shards
Each of the items is capped at a maximum power level of 270.
Xur will only be sticking around until the weekly reset on Tuesday, October 3rd, so make sure you pay him a visit before then if you're interested in any of this week's items.
We've got the full list of Destiny 2 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.