Similar to the original game, each week between Friday and Tuesday, players of Destiny 2
can pay a trip to exotic item vendor Xur, giving you the chance to exchange Legendary Shards for hard to find weapons and armour to help improve your Hunter, Warlock or Titan.
Where is Xur this week?
This week, Xur is in the EDZ
, up on the side of some high rocks in a crashed ship near the Winding Cove
fast travel point. If you open your map, you'll see the helpful icon towards the bottom left to indicate where he is.
What is Xur selling this week?
This week Xur is offering four exotic items that include a pulse rifle and three helmets — one for each of the game's classes.
- Vigilance Wing (Pulse Rifle): 29 Legendary Shards
- Foetracer (Hunter Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards
- An Insurmountable Skullfort (Titan Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards
- Nezarec's Sin (Warlock Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards
Each of the items is capped at a maximum power level of 270.
Xur will only be sticking around until the weekly reset on Tuesday, October 10th, so make sure you pay him a visit before then if you're interested in any of this week's items.
We've got the full list of Destiny 2 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our The Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.