Last month, a small chunk of details
were released along with a teaser trailer for Vertigo Games' upcoming virtual reality title Skyworld
. Now, the team has confirmed the release date for the title and also released a new trailer.
Take a look at the key features for the game that will see players taking control of an animated fantasy world:
- Accessible Gameplay. Innovates traditional UIs with intuitive VR controls and in-world feedback
- Highly Interactable Fantasy Worlds. Puts highly interactable, animated fantasy worlds at your command, which you influence with every decision you make
- Full-feature VR Game. Offers a story-based single player campaign, skirmish mode and online cross-platform multiplayer
- Reinvents Classic Strategy Gameplay for VR. Combines accessible, turn-based strategy and management gameplay with fast-paced real-time tactical battles
- Built from the Ground Up for VR.
See the classic strategy style gameplay in VR form in the following video:
With a price tag of $39.99 / € 39.99 / £ 30.99, those who pre-order a copy of Skyworld
will receive a 25% discount and exclusive Berserker avatar masks. The game will be available for Windows Mixed Reality on October 17th.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Skyworld (Win 10) achievements.