After being well-received on the PC with over 125,000 units sold, the 2D action-adventure title Wuppo
from developer Knuist & Perzik has now received a confirmed release date.
Offering a mix of unique genres, Wuppo
will come with side-scrolling platforming action, RPG gameplay, and a touch of twin-stick shooting. Throw in a quirky sense of humour and "hilarious non-static NPCs", and the game is promising to be a delightful adventure with which players can soon get to grips. Take a quick look at the key features of the game:
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Utilize items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world's detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
has now been dated for November 10th.
We've got the full list of Wuppo achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.