Similar to the original game, each week between Friday and Tuesday, players of Destiny 2
can pay a trip to Xur, the exotic item vendor, giving you the chance to exchange Legendary Shards for hard to find weapons and armour to help improve your Hunter, Warlock or Titan.
Where is Xur this week?
This week, Xur is located on Titan
, close to The Rig
fast travel point. If you open your map, you'll see the helpful icon in the centre to indicate where he is.
What is Xur selling this week?
This week Xur is offering four items that include an auto rifle and three pieces of armour — one for each of the game's classes.
- Sweet Business (Auto Rifle): 29 Legendary Shards
- Raiden Flux (Hunter Class Chest Piece): 23 Legendary Shards
- Doom Fang Pauldron (Titan Class Gauntlets): 23 Legendary Shards
- Winter’s Guile (Warlock Class Gauntlets): 23 Legendary Shards
Each of the items is capped at a maximum power level of 270.
Xur will only be sticking around until the weekly reset on Tuesday, October 24th, so make sure you pay him a visit before then if you're interested in any of this week's items.
We've got the full list of Destiny 2 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.