Phung Games has released a patch for their indie puzzle title Jump, Step, Step
, which released on Xbox One this August. Jump, Step, Step
has already caught achievement hunters' attention with its sub-one hour completion estimate.
The patch notes are as follows. A video has also been released to show off the new features in greater detail.
- Many new tutorial texts that explains new actions.
- Add new simple challenges to slowly introduce player to new actions
- Tips and tutorial are more visible
- More responsive direct control mode.
- Camera is held in position after rotation button is released.
- Always show your score in the leaderboard regardless if you have made it to the top 10.
- Fix "Wait Front" action which sometime failed on the "Pond" challenge.
The patch is live now for Jump, Step, Step