Criterion Software has released a patch for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
. The "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit v1.2" update includes a small number of minor fixes.
• Fixed various issue to do with players getting stuck on loading after joining online games at specific times.
• Online trial thank you screen appears if the user looses the connection during boot flow on the online pass screen
• Fixed an issue with road block placement on Coral Bay Drive in "Highway Battle" event
• Fixed various issues with the number of snapshot/dreamshots taken displaying incorrectly.
• As well an issue where the player was messaged that they could take no more photos when they had not reached the limit.
The update will download as soon as you start the game in connected mode. For those of you who are unable to do this, the update can also be downloaded from the Xbox Live Marketplace; here's a link