is an upcoming ID@Xbox twin stick shooter. Nowadays, it's easy for individual games to get lost in the shuffle. The team behind Tower 57
has gone above and beyond to provide you with a full 11 facts about the game to make sure you know what it's all about and what exactly you'll be getting into when you jump into this with your friends.
If the video isn't your style, don't worry — I watched it and I'm ready to spoil the whole thing:
- Retro Awesomeness - This means it's inspired by games that released on the Amiga.
- Cooperation - The game has been designed fully with co-op in mind. Both local and internet.
- Dieselpunky Pixel Art - I don't know what this is so I provided some screenshots below. Importantly, it should be noted that the world is designed by hand and it is not a roguelite.
- Limbs - Why stick with what you've got? You can upgrade them.
- Dinosaurs - Yup!
- Characters and Weapons - Many different characters and weapons to suit your playstyle.
- Tanks - They're for eradicating everything.
- Destructible Environment - Partial destruction for all.
- Thrill of Challenge - Amiga games were hard. So is this.
- Release Details - It's out on PC. But it's not out on consoles yet.
- Dinosaurs - I think they mentioned them like six times.
is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 as a Play Anywhere title.