hasn't been out a month yet. So far, our users have not rated it favorably with it holding an average 2/5 stars. Perhaps the game's first patch, which is now live, will help.
The patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where brake lights would not work when accelerating
- Fixed an issue where the harvester header was not reset properly
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would be stacked after being used by a worker
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to harvest crops that weren’t fully grown
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect image was displayed in the tutorial message
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete seeding jobs with workers
- Fixed an issue where reputation would appear not to change after completing a job
- Fixed an issue where the game would continue to run when backgrounded on consoles
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to get out of a vehicle while standing on a field
- Fixed an issue where stamina would not deplete while operating a vehicle
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to unintentionally hire a worker
- Fixed an issue where cruise control would continue to work after running out of fuel
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would not use fuel when using cruise control
- Changed the pop-up message when filling slurry tanks
- Removed the limit of owning vehicles of the same type
- Removed unused icon from vehicle details screen
- Sold produce is now listed under its own line item in the Finance window
- Braking distance is reduced for all vehicles
- Fixed an issue where the job board would not offer new jobs.
- Fixed an issue where street lights would not turn on at the right time.
- Fixed an issue where equipment was not reset properly after a worker completed a job.
- Fixed localization for the Front Loader control wheel.
- Fixed an issue regarding resetting of vehicles with Front Loaders.
- Tweaked harvester header for corn harvesting jobs.
- Removed auto-saving when completing jobs, or making purchases.
While this is only the first update, the developers have promised "many more to come."