The Xbox One X has been available for seven days and the list of titles that have been enhanced for the console is growing steadily. The latest title to receive an enhanced update is KILLING FLOOR 2
. As well as all of the resolution upgrades that you'd expect from the patch, there were a couple of bug fixes too. You can find the full patch notes and some enhanced screens below:
Xbox One X Enhanced Support
- Ultra High Definition Support : native 1800p resolution upscaled to 2160p
- Higher resolution textures and materials
- Higher resolution shadow maps
- Increased shadow fade-out distance
- Increased frame rate
- Fix for repeating Weekly Outbreak dosh rewards
- Fix for description text on Emote Crate | Series #1
- Fixes for Dosh Vault Crates not being granted in all instances
The patch is available now.
We've got the full list of KILLING FLOOR 2 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.