Following on from the game's recent patch
, we've now been treated to not only details about an upcoming free DLC, but also an hour long stream for Dungeon Defenders II
The "Power of the Ancients" expansion consists of new games modes, a new big map to explore and new ways to improve your character. The main new additions you'll be seeing in the game are -
- Onslaught, our new game mode that is your main focus of progression.
- Ancient Power, our new character progression that allows you to push the limits as defenders and increase your strength.
- The Lost Temple, our new HUGE map that changes its layout every time you attempt to conquer it.
- Defender Packs, a new way to unlock unique flair, costumes, and pets.
If you want to read more into what the developers have to say about this expansion then you can do so here
, otherwise take a look at the stream below to get a feel for things, or the announcement trailer for the DLC.
This expansion will be out in December and will be free to download, and the game itself is available to download now for free
We've got the full list of Dungeon Defenders II achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.