Last week, Developer Persistant Studio showcased the official trailer
for their upcoming twin-stick shooter, Boiling Bolt
. The trailer showcased gameplay, but it didn’t expose much about the protagonist June nor the features of the title. Publisher PLAYDIUS has revealed new details and screenshots surrounding the game. Check out the screens below.
In Boiling Bolt
, you enter a mysterious world post-war. The aftermath of this enormous war left only islands that now float in the sky thanks to powerful crystals. After the dust settled, things were able to return to normal. Fast forward a millennium and evil began to strike again. A new foe attacked the city of Scire, leaving June to defend her home. The upcoming features boast the following:
- Use your arsenal to its full potential (Plasma Whip, Thunder Lock, Warp Launcher...)
- Master the bullet time to reach the highest scores
- Play through 5 different levels
- Different play modes ( Arcade, Free run, One Shot One Kill...).
- 30 Challenges to accomplish
- Play solo or in coop mode
- Compare your score with the online ranking
- Personalise your ship's characteristics at the shop
is set to release on the Xbox One on December 5th.
We've got the full list of Boiling Bolt achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.