The latest update for NBA 2K18
is officially live. Patch 6 provides some minor tweaks for hiccups experienced throughout MyCAREER mode and online.
Changes include re-enabling trivia in the 2K zone, camera adjustments during Pro-Am/Play Now online matches and a handful of other improvements. If for some reason you didn’t believe NBA legend Michael Jordan's tongue didn’t look realistic before, that’s also improved in the update. For the full patch notes on update 6, check them out below.
NBA 2K18 Patch Update 6 Notes
- Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. If you have not yet tried it out, 2K Zone Trivia provides 25 VC for every question you answer correctly!
- Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
- Addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
- Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
- The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
- Fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
- Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like
is available now.