Another patch has gone live to the Xbox version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
' more than four million players. The patch that was deployed, which is patch number seven since the title launched through Xbox's Game Preview program, reduces the effectiveness of cars by increasing the damage guns and grenades do to vehicles while decreasing the damage vehicles due to players. There are a few other bug and optimization fixes.
The patch notes are as follows, courtesy of an official forum post
We’ve listened to your feedback and further modified the damage players can inflict on vehicles, increasing areas of vulnerability. This includes:
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle
- Continued optimization to controller input lag
- Visual quality of the reticle is improved for Xbox One (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight)
- Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
- The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
- Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
- Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
- Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
- Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session
The patch is live now for PUBG.
We've got the full list of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.