With its first anniversary at the door, the team released the details of what's included in patch 1.21 for Final Fantasy XV
, which should be live on all consoles by now. It brings the Assassin's Festival to an end and new items for Alessio.
While patches usually aim to fix something or adding new activities to the end game, patch 1.21 also brings some polishing in content form, with new Practice Tutorials, new dialogues, and the option to wait until a time of the day by a camp. Even though the Assassin's Festival is over, the Semur Skewers will still be in the game and it's up to the player to find them.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Conclusion of the Assassin's Festival
- Inclusion of Aranea as a training partner at camp
- Implementation of a standby option at camp to advance the time of day ("Wait until morning" or "Wait until nightfall")
- Addition of new items at Alessio's trading post in Altissia (see below)
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial: Practice Tutorial
- Fixed the hairstyle for the Episode Ignis crossover outfit (does not apply to Chapter 14 Ignis)
- "Arts" category for Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto (applies to Character Swap)
- Chapter 14 Tweaks (dialogue and textures)
- The Assassin's Festival's Semur Skewers can be found somewhere in the world
- Added dialogue
- Various bug fixes
Alessio's new items are:
Final Fantasy XV's
- Silver Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Gold Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Shard: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Ore: 3 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Mystic Circlet: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Purified Salt: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
1.21 patch is available right now.
We've got the full list of Final Fantasy XV achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.This game was featured in our The Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article. Why not check it out to see what else made the cut?