A small update made its way to Gears of War 4
late last week and brought with it five new wings for those pouring in the time to keep re-upping. Players will now be able to re-up from 15 to 20 now that the system has increased from 1-15.
Wings are for the most hardcore players looking to go way above and beyond Re-up 10. Treated as bonus levels, players earn Credit Bonuses each time they re-up. Here's what you can expect for the new set of wings:
- Same XP requirements as Wings 5
- Same bonus credits per level as Wings 5
- NO associated weapon skin rewards at this time. We feel Wings 5 is a high target as it is for our fans.
- An Emblem matching the in-game Wings icon you'll get with each Re-Up
New skins will soon be rolling out this week, too, including the Flaming and Midnight Omen skins that should allow for players to make progress towards the Better Than Bacon
The skins will start rolling out in Gears of War 4
this Tuesday, February 6th.
We've got the full list of Gears of War 4 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.This game was featured in our Best Xbox Third Person Shooters Available in 2018 article. Why not check it out to see what else made the cut?