As a Game Preview title, and a massively successful one at that, the team at Bluehole has been making sure that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
receives regular updates. This latest patch, #8, is smaller than most so far but still has a few fixes and changes, including reverting a change made in a previous
The rather short patch notes are as follows:
- We received a lot of great feedback following the changes made to vehicle/player damage. We continue to tune and balance this element of gameplay, and are therefore reverting back to increased damage if a player is struck by a vehicle.
- Resolved an issue preventing players from vaulting over specific ledges and/or windows
- The camera will now remain in the correct location following player death
- Vehicles will no longer relocate to another position on the map after the player disembarks
The patch did go live yesterday, so if you haven't received it yet you may need to restart your Xbox before being able to go after those sweet chicken dinners again.
We've got the full list of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.