The Astronauts, developer of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
, has released a patch for the game, which just launched in January. The patch notes are brief but indicate that bothersome sound issues should be a problem no more.
- Locked FPS fixed (proper 30 fps instead of 32)
- User-selected video setting (1080p/1440p/2160p) is now properly saved
- The narrator's VO is now at the central speaker
- Fixed an occasional sound popping
The patch is live now on Xbox One.
We've got the full list of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our The Best Xbox Adventure Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.