A small patch has been uploaded for Monster Hunter: World
. The patch, labeled 220.127.116.11 for Xbox One, fixed some small items and clarifies some solutions for those who are having multiplayer problems on the Xbox One version of the game.
5 Million Celebration Item Pack
- Fixed an issue where some players could not claim the item pack "5 Million Celebration Item Pack". The availability for this item pack has been extended to February 22, 23:59 (UTC).
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, decorations would be lost.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when selecting items with the "Sell Items" option (from the item box inside base camp tents) by hiding the decorations tab.
General Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun ammo changes
- Increased the power of Normal Ammo (1, 2, 3), Pierce Ammo (1, 2, 3), and all elemental ammo (except Dragon Ammo).
- Decreased the power of Slicing Ammo, and reduced the effect it has when hitting other players.
- Reduced the maximum number of Slashberries you can hold in your item pouch from 60 to 30. Players can still use any remaining extra Slashberries if they currently have more than 30 in their item pouch.
- Readjusted the Elderseal calculation for dragon pods.
- Fixed an issue where information on endemic life would disappear from the Wildlife Map when moving about the field.
- Fixed an issue where the assignment "Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi" would not appear on the quest board after departing on a different quest in the middle of speaking with the Chief Botanist just before the quest is first assigned.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause players to lose control of their characters when completing a quest with certain start menu sub-menus open.
Lastly, multiplayer on the Xbox One has had some problems. The developer is in the midst of solving these issues and gave the following statement.
Our development team is also working tirelessly on pinpointing the issues with matchmaking on Xbox One. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your continued patience and support as we track down and solve these issues.
In the meantime, if you’re unable to use the “Matchmake” option to connect to other hunters, you may still be able to create online lobbies, join others’ lobbies via “Filter Search”, “Invite a Friend”, connect via Xbox One LFG, or join hunts by using the “Respond to SOS” feature.
And in case you haven’t tried this yet, it’s been reported that some hunters have had success using the “Matchmake” feature after setting their NAT connection settings to “Open” on their Xbox One.
The Monster Hunter: World
patch is now live.
We've got the full list of Monster Hunter: World achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.