If you play mobile games (or browse the app store), chances are you’ve seen Tactical Monsters
. The mobile game cannot be contained as developer Camex Games announced that their latest strategy game will make its way to the Xbox Store later this year.
This tactical strategy game aims to bring the same gameplay fans know and love. The title will feature:
- Collect Unique Monsters - Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monster cards and build an unstoppable army.
- Train and Bring the Pain! - Gain experience in a variety of modes and level up your monsters to unlock ridiculous powers and destructive skills.
- Survival Mode - Take on the Guerrilla Warfare Mode and run the gauntlet against a lineup of never-ending BOSSES.
- Practice Makes Perfect - Sharpen your tactics and perfect your new monsters’ abilities by visiting Training Grounds.
- Online Multiplayer - with more than half a million matches taking place every day, there’s always someone to battle in real-time live PvP as you fight to be the best in the world!
- Tenacious D - Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- Be Part of the Community - Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country
Gamers who pick up the title will get all of the legendary monsters, strategic gameplay, DLC content, and an added bonus: Cross Play support between Steam, mobile, and Facebook players. To put the cherry on top, the developer also released an official trailer. Check it out below.
is expected to release in 2018.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Tactical Monsters achievements.