The latest update for Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
has been detailed and comes with a short list of fixes and changes, as well as the introduction of the game's Xbox One X enhancements. Improvements have also been made to the hooking and fighting of the fish, and an issue with line snapping that was happening to players in multiplayer has also been addressed. There are a few other important features that have been changed or fixed that I'm sure the most dedicated fishers will be pleased with. Take a look at the list below:
- Improved fish fighting experience when playing large fish.
- Fixed issue where fish out of stamina would turn upside down.
- Fixed issue regarding line snapping for clients in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue when playing a fish on the line, the window of time to not lose a fish on the second/third line would not activate.
- Fixed issue when calculating window of time to not lose fish on a second/third line would crash the game.
- Fixed issue where power bar fails to reset when selecting 'Short Cast' while casting using Simple Cast Control.
- Fixed issue where button prompts remained persistent after walking past a teleport point and opening the tackle box.
- (Xbox One only) Added support for Xbox One X.
- Various minor fixes
The latest patch for Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
is available right now.