TrueAchievements is 10 years old this week, and we thought it would be cool to look back over the major developments and changes to the site over last 10 years.
For a detailed explanation of why I wanted to re-score achievements in the first place, please subscribe to our podcast
- we'll be discussing the topic in this week's show.
10 Years of TrueAchievements
2008 - Developments
- 14th March - created the formula for the TrueAchievement Ratio
- 15th March - wrote version 1 of the TA Scanner - it parsed xbox.com for my friends' games and achievement wins and stored them in a database
- 15th March - bought the domain trueachievements.com
- 1st April - First version of the website went live
- 7th July - GamerCards went live
- 13th July - User leaderboards went live
- 21st July - TrueAchievements forums went live - we could finally get some discussion going!
- 29th August - My Achievements page went live
- 6th September - Trophy Case went live
2008 - Milestones
And on 26th July, I changed my Gamertag to TrueAchievement
TrueAchievements very early design (missing some styling!)
2009 - Developments
2009 - Milestones
Homepage updated to show Xbox news by the TA Newshounds
2010 - Developments
2010 - Milestones
Big redesign for the new decade!
2011 - Developments
2011 - Milestones
2012 - Developments
2012 - Milestones
2013 - Developments
2013 - Milestones
Another big redesign to bring the site up to date
2014 - Developments
2014 - Milestones
2015 - Developments
2015 - Milestones
2016 - Developments
2016 - Milestones
Homepage updated with a new featured story section
2017 - Developments
2017 - Milestones
2018 - Developments
2018 - Milestones
Wow, what a ride! And we have more awesome developments in store for this year too.
Thank you for being part of the TrueAchievements community!