The release of Patch #9
for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
introduced a few new issues into the mix upon its release ten days ago. Now, Bluehole Studio has released a hotfix, Patch #10, to fix some of those issues. The full but small list of patch notes is below.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
The servers were taken down today at 5PM KST / 1AM PDT / 9AM CET to prepare for the new patch. After a maintenance time of approximately 30 minutes, the servers returned, so all of the fixes should be present in the game right now.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds achievements.