The release of Patch #9
for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
introduced a few new issues into the mix upon its release ten days ago. Now, Bluehole Studio has released a hotfix, Patch #10, to fix some of those issues. The full but small list of patch notes is below.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
The servers were taken down today at 5PM KST / 1AM PDT / 9AM CET to prepare for the new patch. After a maintenance time of approximately 30 minutes, the servers returned, so all of the fixes should be present in the game right now.
We've got the full list of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.