Publisher Kalypso Games has announced they will be bringing Kite Games' World War II real-time strategy game Sudden Strike 4 from PC to Xbox One. The console release will be titled Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition and will include add-ons already available for the game plus exclusive Xbox One content.
Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition includes 31 missions across five different campaigns, over 120 unit types, and three maps which are exclusive to Xbox One. The developer promises "realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting."
Players can read a bit more about the different expansions in the synopsis below:
- The main game and all included add-ons offer 5 campaigns with over 30 missions to test your tactical skills.
- Command German and Russian forces in the Battle of Kursk - one of the largest tank battles of World War II!
- Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk features 4 new missions, 2 new commanders and 10 all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
- Finland - Winter Storm features 6 new missions, 3 new commanders, and 19 all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
- Adapt and refine the military doctrines of 14 renowned commanders, such as Heinz Guderian, George S. Patton or Charles de Gaulle.
- Pit yourself against other commanders or a challenging enemy AI in the competitive multiplayer modes across a total of 20 maps.
Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition will release for Xbox One on May 25th.
We've got the full list of Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.