Bluehole has released another patch for the Xbox One version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
. According to the developer, the patch is mainly "focused on continued performance optimization, and stability improvements across the family of Xbox consoles." There are also a couple changes to inventory management.
The patch notes are as follows:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments - players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
The patch is live now for PUBG on Xbox One.
We've got the full list of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.