The hugely successful sports title Rocket League
from developer Psyonix will be receiving a new update early next month. This upcoming update will come with a new tournament feature in which players will be able to create tournaments without leaving the game, create and join in-game tournaments, restrict entry into tournaments by minimum and maximum Competitive Rank, and plenty more. There's also quality of life improvements and a few other bits to the update as well. Take a look at the list of what's included in the update:
- Connection Quality Information - New notification icons that will signal the types of online connection issues during online matches to better troubleshoot issues
- Enhanced Garage Options - New item stacking, filtering, searching, and sorting options
- Expanded Team Customization - More shades have been added to the primary color palette for Battle-Cars and players will now have the choice to “Equip to Blue” and “Equip to Orange” for painted car bodies
- Audio Improvements - Crowd audio has been tweaked to better react to saves, goals, and important plays, and the soundtrack will now be available to play during online and offline matches
- Samurai Battle-Car - New Import Battle-Car available as a limited-drop inside the new Triumph Crate
Have an inside look at the upcoming features in the newly released video, as various members of the team give us the lowdown on what's to come:
The Tournament Update will be available for Rocket League
on April 3rd.
We've got the full list of Rocket League achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.