Sobaka Studio's beat 'em up 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
for a showcasing at this week's GDC event that took place over the past few days. With the event now done and dusted, the official announcement trailer has been released for the game, giving viewers who weren't at the recent event a sample of the old school beat 'em up action:
As well as the trailer, there's also a short list of key features:
9 Monkeys Of Shaolin
- 3 unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
- Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene appears on screen.
- Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
- More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and much more.
- 10 types of Chinese and Japanese polearms, each with its unique traits. Discover the landscapes to find new items!
- Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together.
will hit the Xbox One this Fall.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the 9 Monkeys of Shaolin achievements.