Nano Games has announced and dated a new real-time strategy title called ZAMB! Redux
. It combines elements of twin-stick shooter and tower defence gameplay in an action-packed adventure with local co-op.
The heroes of ZAMB! Redux
are a a brawler called Cye and a tactician called Chrome. Together they fight back against hordes of mutants unleashed upon the galaxy by the evil Dr. Hundertwasser.
ZAMB! REDUX AWESOMENESS IN A NUTSHELL:ZAMB! Redux
- 29 stages to dominate and 3 environments to conquer – hack reactor in 29 action-packed arenas and take over the mad scientist’s asteroid base
- 14 Powers and Turrets – combining your strategic mind with a brawling skill set, you’ll have to use everything at your disposal to defeat the waves of mutants
- Over 200 upgrades for each character – increase your range, power up your damage, or upgrade your AoE radius to better dispose of the vile mutants
- 13 unique enemies – defend against mutant wasps, scorpions with blasters, exploding ticks, and the titanic crusher bugs
- 3 challenging bosses – face off against the mad scientist’s most destructive scientific experiments
- Replayability – unlock achievements and star-award challenges in every level and earn bragging rights!
launches on May 30th.
We've got the full list of ZAMB! Redux achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.