Alpha access to developer Lazy Bear Game's medieval graveyard management sim Graveyard Keeper
is now available on PC. The team has released a launch trailer for the Alpha, as well as confirming the title's full release date on Windows 10 and the Xbox One.
Before we watch the short Alpha launch trailer, take a look at the key features of the game for a rough idea of what you'll be in for:
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don't need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it's being efficient with recycling!
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
is scheduled to release on August 15th.
We've got the full list of Graveyard Keeper achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.