We all know E3 is pretty popular around here, what with all the announcements and everything. You wouldn’t be alone if you thought about nothing but the exciting future in store for us and the accompanying hype, but Microsoft wants you focused on the here and now too. To that end, they’ve just announced a huge sale is coming later this week that will offer all kinds of discounts on physical and digital products.
So what’s on tap? We’ve got a teaser:
- $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
- $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
- $449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
- Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
- $10 off controllers
Microsoft has also promised discounts on over 300 games, which is a sizable number. Be sure to check back June 7th when we’ll have all the info on prices and games as soon as it’s available.