Do you have young children who enjoy playing games? Do you have / will you be getting Kinect? If you answered yes to both of these questions then you may wish to consider buying THQ's upcoming pet sim Fantastic Pets
. Although similar in style to Kinectimals
, players get to choose from a dog, cat, horse or lizard, and can customize and morph their pet to look completely unique.
Here is a quick rundown of the game's features:
Multiplayer Game Play
• Be on-screen with multiple pets as you share the experience with friends and family.
• Simple to play - if you have a pet or want a pet, you will love this game!
12 Classic Mini-Games
• Games to play with your pets include: fetch, pet wash, pinãta smash, bubble dodge and more!
• Develop nurturing and playful relationships with your pets as you groom, nurture and teach them tricks
• Talk to your pets and teach them tricks
• All pets have unique personalities, life-like reactions and behaviors
Fully InteractiveFantastic Pets
• Real world environments, avatars, tutorials, unlockables, trophies, awards and daily events, all set in a lunch 3-D world
• A fun game to share with friends and family!
is due for release on April 12th, 2011. I can guarantee that if your children want a pet, this will be a cheaper option.