has been out for about a month, which means its time for some quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes. The development team have launched their first update to all versions of the game. The priority appears to have been fixing NPC positioning and appearances where they have been known to misbehave, but the team have also plugged the hole in Southwark that allowed you to escape the map.
Here are the full notes:
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- [X1] Fixed an issue with water light reflection blinding players.
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Various other fixes
The Vampyr Team assure players that they are listening to feedback and suggestions — much larger content updates are in the works now that this initial patch is out of the way. This first content update should be available to download now.
We've got the full list of Vampyr achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our The Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.