Publisher Bandai Namco announced a patch for Dark Souls: Remastered, the May remaster of 2011 title Dark Souls. The patch is mostly bug fixes and will require the servers to be taken down for maintenance while the patch is applied, although offline play will still be available.
The notes are as follows:
All PlatformsThe servers will be down for patching from 01:00 - 07:00 UTC on July 11th.
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player's clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
We've got the full list of Dark Souls: Remastered achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.