A new patch has made its way to Trendy Entertainment's ID@Xbox title Dungeon Defenders II
. Their recently released expansion, "Protean Shift
", is the full focus of the update. Patch 1.3 comes with quality of life changes, balance changes, and plenty of bug fixes.
- Shocking Revelation Mod
- Stun duration reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second.
- Stun was lasting way longer than the intended power of this Mod.
Quality of Life
- Buyback has been added! It is shown as the last tab in your inventory and items are removed from buyback if you leave the session you're in.
- Added the option to not show a warning when selling a Mythical quality of better item.
- Fixed an issue where Ancient lifesteal was not healing players.
- Fixed an issue where Tenacity was not reducing by the amount listed.
- Fixed an issue where listing an item did not warn the player they will need to pay a tax to remove the item.
- Fixed it so all anti-orc Mods now apply to Berserker Orcs.
- Fixed an issue with the Quake Shard and Shielding Guard Shard showing as Campaign Shards and awarding Campaign Dust.
- Fixed an issue where the Withering Bubble Shard was not dropping in Campaign.
- Fixed an issue so the Initiate can use the Drain Aura Mod now.
- Fixed an issue where Shatterquake was showing fire VFX.
- Fixed a typo on the Lifeburn Armor Mod.
- Fixed an issue where Seismic Flame was lasting longer than intended and updated its description for clarity.
- Updated the Buried bastille description.
- Fixed an issue where the Seismic Launch Chip allowed the Squire to complete the Smack Up Monk challenge.
- Adjusted the Terrablade weapons to have full descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where Hard Mode Campaign items could not transfer Mods to Normal Mode Campaign items.
- Fixed an issue where some pets had way higher Crit Damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally when gaining Ancient Power players would not receive an Ancient Power weapon.
- Fixed an issue with item stacking in inventories and not being able to re-stack them.
- Fixed an issue with Chaos V glove Tinkering using a shiny chest material instead of a shiny glove material.
- Fixed an issue with Private Tavern and Town vendors not updating their stock correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Lash Out Ascension talent was not functioning for the poison damage.
- Fixed an issue with consecutive win bonuses applying to special Play Shop purchases.
- Fixed an issue with Flame Aura hitting players when the owner leaves town.
- Fixed an issue with X-splosion Mods killing players.
- Fixed an issue with Drain Aura damaging players.
- Fixed an issue with Incursion Weapon Mods being replacable via Tinkering.
- Fixed an issue with Lunar Portal and Ghastly Halberds spawning more than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Onslaught and Ancient Power challenges not unlocking correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Autumeow’s tail would change colors incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with tooltips overlapping in splitscreen shops.
- Updated the attack speed icon on Axes.
- Removed the Death Override icon on the Protean Shield.
- Items with zero Mods are hidden in the Reforging Quick Picker window when selecting an item to pull Mods from.
- Fixed an issue when creating a hero that offered “select hero” instead of the option to “back”.
- Fixed an issue with dropped equipment showing gamepad context that doesn’t work on PC.
- Fixed an issue with the cursor going behind Mods on Wayfarer weapons.
- Changed the description of Vial of Dragon Sweat to not say “Open to Unlock”.
- Fixed an issue with the Abyss Lord’s Skeletal Ramsters and Skeletal Archer towers not showing their base when an elemental Mod was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where oil traps on Ramparts slowed Berserker Orcs.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping UIs when splitscreen players join while a fullscreen window is open.
- Fixed an issue with protective Downgrade Servo not updating its stats when inspecting it after it gets downgraded.
- Fixed an issue where Feed x10 was consuming 10 pieces of food even if 10 was not needed to cap the pet.
- Fixed an issue with Flamethrower tower VFX not getting bigger with Defense Range.
- Fixed an issue with “Create Hero” appearing unlocked if you tried to purchase a hero and did not have enough currency.
- Fixed an issue with tower abilities not stopping when the tower is stunned.
- Fixed an issue with Defender Packs where rerolling would leave the previous contents on the ground.
- Fixed an issue with The Defender of Etheria achievements not unlocking on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory would lose navigation input on controllers.
- Fixed an issue with the Quake Shard’s VFX appearing in the middle of players instead of at their feet.
- Fixed an issue with Automation Shard not working on Snaking Sands, Slime Pits, Geyser Traps, and Angry Nimbus towers.
- Fixed an issue with the falling leaf VFX on Forest Biome not triggering correctly.
- Changed two shards to now be named “Betsy’s Zapper” and “Betsy’s Beam” to better fit the UI.
- Implemented a sound for un-equipping gear.
- Implemented a sound for equipping shards via Right Mouse Button.
- Fixed an issue with placing Mods into the third slot of a Legendary/Epic that was advanced, that caused them to not function properly.
- Adjusted Abyss Stones hit SFX location to emit from the correct position.
- Fixed an issue with the Abyss Lord’s book landing correctly when he dies.
- Updated the bag icons with Blue Gem Icons.
- Fixed an issue connecting to an event server that could result in a crash.
- Fixed the VFX for EV2 canisters.
The latest patch for Dungeon Defenders II
is live right now.
We've got the full list of Dungeon Defenders II achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our The Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.