, we learned a hefty amount of information regarding the “Lost on Mars
” DLC for Far Cry 5
. Although the teaser trailer revealed a bit of backstory, Far Cry
fans didn’t get a chance to see actual gameplay. Ubisoft has released a new trailer that not only showcases kick ass moments but also highlights key features for the upcoming DLC.
The latest video unleashes new details surrounding space weapons, Arachnids, and exploding farm animals. Those who plan on playing the “Lost on Mars” DLC can expect the following:
All New Mars Location
- Experience Far Cry gameplay in a gorgeous Mars sandbox.
- New Arachnid enemies, an alien threat unlike anything seen in Far Cry before.
- Revisit Nick Rye and Hurk from Far Cry 5’s main campaign in a whole new story.
Alien Technology for An Alien Threat
- Blaster of Disaster – A single shot space gun made of trusty alien hardware.
- Hellfire – Fires 15 bouncing laser balls, inflicting serious damage.
- Morphinator – Harness the power of science to turn predators into prey … with an explosive twist.
- Defy gravity and blast across Mars with your Space Jets, an entirely new way to navigate extraterrestrial terrain.
If that isn't enough, you aren't going to want to miss out on the trailer below.
The “Lost on Mars” DLC officially releases today, July 17th. The DLC can be purchased separately, or as part of the Season Pass.
We've got the full list of Far Cry 5 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.