Released in May, for the last two months Laser League
has been an uncompletable game. The achievement for unlocking all of the others, The Real Laser Lord
, was unobtainable thanks to an in-game bug. Well, this is no longer the case as developer Roll7 has released v1.2. Included in the patch is a fix for that achievement, as well as new leaderboards and a host of other bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
The full list of "major changes" introduced with the patch are below:
- Added 7 new Leaderboard types
- Added the "Weekly Leaderboard" section
- Timings rebalance for all classes
Notable bug fixes
- Improved on an issue allowing players to move before the countdown finished
- Fixed a minor issue causing Ghost to not receive multiple "Evader" awards when done successfully
- Fixed an edge case in which the surround scoreboard can disappear for a point
- Fixed an issue causing laser gaps to not appear during Replays
- Fixed an issue preventing the unlock of "The Real Laser Lord" Achievement (PC/Xbox One)
- Improved the functionality of the Ghost "traverse through lasers" count statistic
- Fixed an issue causing "Survivor" statistics to cap at a certain number
- Fixed an issue causing "Revive" statistics/Mastery progress to be registered more than once
- Fixed an issue allowing Class/Modifier to be changed while already "Readied Up"
- Minor update to the Leaderboard UI
- Fixed an issue with turning voice chat on/off in the menu while already in a match (PS4/Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with the localisation for the "Devious" XP award
- Fixed an issue causing the 5th Mastery Rank unlocks to be presented after every match
- Fixed an inconsistent Blade Mastery Challenge name
- Fixed a minor UI issue regarding MVP at End-of-Round Class change
- Fixed a minor UI issue regarding spacing between larger letters
- Fixed minor localisation issues
Update v1.2 is available in-game now.
We've got the full list of Laser League achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.