A small patch dubbed the Summer 2018 Title Update has been released for South Park: The Fractured but Whole
, just ahead of the upcoming "Bring the Crunch" DLC that was revealed
last week. The update focuses on accessibility with a new accessibility option added to the game. The contest winner of the "I am the Fart" competition has also had their work added to the game too.
New Accessibility Option that includes:
- Adjustments to mini-games to single button format (Fartkour, Gayfish, Lapdance, and more)
- Adjustments to Subtitles to better aid readability
- Timers removed from hacking and Don’t **** Yourself minigame
- Single-handed Timefarting, and Timefart Pause is now action vs time
- Inspection Mode toggle – removing trigger hold
- Exploration delayed button prompt reminders
- Tutorials adjusted
- “I Am The Fart” Winner’s sound effects implemented
- Other minor bug fixes.
The Summer Update for South Park: The Fractured but Whole
is available right now.
We've got the full list of South Park: The Fractured but Whole achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.