Continuing to be supported since it was first released nearly two years ago, Star Trek Online
has been keeping things fresh with a steady stream of updates. It's always nice to see those little niggles and problems addressed in a game too, and this most recent patch helps get rid of a few more.
The patch addresses the following issues on consoles:
Systems and Known Issues
- Resolved a graphics related crash that was occurring when returning to the login screen.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when opening the Landing Page.
- Resolved an issue that blocked Dominion faction characters from accessing various systems within the game.
- Resolved an issue in the Gamma Battlezone when players did not respond to the accept/decline dialog, the match would automatically decline.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the mission Doomed to Repeat to not Auto-Hail when available.
- Removed the old Season 9 loading screen.
- Resolved a typo in the Gamma Recruit reward box (It was referencing getting two boxes when the reward is actually only 1 box that sets a R&D school to 10)
- Reputation projects can sometimes get in a state where the player is unable to contribute towards the project (A work around to resolve this is to changes maps and then access the Reputation Project).
The patch should be live for the game now, so enjoy your fixes!
We've got the full list of Star Trek Online achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our The Best Xbox MMOs Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.