After the recent Summer title update
released just a few days ago, and the main release of the new DLC "Bring the Crunch", South Park: The Fractured but Whole
has another title update in order to iron out any creases.
Here is the list of issues that the title update has addressed:
New “You’re Dead” features for Bring The Crunch – When you die two or more times in any area, text tips and videos will load to help you complete it.
- Fixed various minor bugs, including:
- Chaos Kids combat triggers after the New Kid dies from lava in the beginning of the game
- Mysterion’s Spooked power makes him end up in the same cell as his target during the Jared fight
- Jared’s animation not triggering when high black haired aide knocks Tupperware into Jared
- Player is forced to restart the game after purchasing DLC from the Bus Stop
- Refined some of the accessibility features
The patch should be live now on consoles, so what are you waiting for?
We've got the full list of South Park: The Fractured but Whole achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.