This week, coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade:Rush'n Attack: Ex-Patriot - 800 MSP
In Rush‘N Attack Ex-Patriot, a clandestine struggle exists between Russia and the United States for military intelligence during the shadows of the Cold War. When the CIA discovers that the Russians have found a never-before-seen material used to create devastating nuclear missiles, they form a secret branch called “Harvest” to infiltrate and investigate the Soviet weapons program. The Cold War soon ends without a bang and the operation is discontinued. Decades later, new operative Sergeant Sid Morrow, call sign “Wolf Spider”, is tasked with retrieving an abandoned member of Harvest, re-evaluating the missile threat, and sabotaging it if necessary.Islands of Wakfu - 800 MSP
Players choose their own gameplay style by moving through each level loud and fast or silent and deadly. As they find themselves almost always outnumbered, players must avoid constant detection from the vigilant guards and the unblinking eyes of security cameras. Armed with a little more than a knife, the players will have to scrounge for weapons and supplies to survive as they are truly behind enemy lines.
BEAT’EM UP, SHOOT’EM UP, ADVENTUREStrania - The Stella Machina - 800 MSP
Whether you use single-player or local co-op mode, Islands of WAKFU focuses on the cooperation of the two playable characters: Nora, an Eliatrope (the same class as Yugo, hero of the WAKFU series) who can teleport, and Efrim, her dragon brother, who can fly and fire balls of Wakfu at enemies.HOW ABOUT WE START WITH THE END OF THE WORLD?
As part of Ankama’s transmedia project, Islands of WAKFU allows players to learn more about the DOFUS
story and creates links with the respective MMOs.
- Islands of WAKFU’s story takes places 10,000 years before DOFUS. The end of the world is nigh and we join the last Eliatrope and her dragon brother as they set off on a desperate quest. Together, they must find the legendary Islands of Wakfu and survive the danger threatening their world.
- 12 unlockable XBLA achievements will provide 12 exclusive items available in the DOFUS MMO, and in the WAKFU MMO later on. This is the first time a link like this has been made between an Xbox LIVE ArcadeTM game and an MMO.
• Extraordinary depth for a downloadable game, with 14 levels to discover
• A hybrid between a beat ‘em up, a shoot ‘em up and an adventure game
• Immersion into a rich, mythological world
• 2 playable characters who complement each other with their skills
• An impressive, original co-op mode
• A dynamic, never-seen-before fighting style
• 2 difficulty modes, including a Goddess mode which makes the game accessible for everyone
• 12 achievements which unlock content in the online game DOFUS.
The paths of two advanced civilizations cross as Strania attempts to defend its planet from the approaching Vower army. Armed in powerful mecha able to carry a variety of weapons, the Stranian special task force, the Stella Machina, set out on a preemptive strike against the artificial beings. In order to give their home planet a chance to overcome the oppressors, the Stella Machina must destroy Vower’s massive particle weapon “Gunrock” and create an opening for the fleet to attack the Vower base settling on the frontline.
* Inspired by classic arcade shooters from the 1980s: Noted shoot’em up developer G.rev’s newest project is a tribute to old school action shooters from the days when arcades still ruled the gaming scene. A 3D-graphics based 2D vertical shooter, gamers will face curtains of enemies and bullets flying from every direction, infiltrate towering defensive structures and duel with monolithic robots. Fast paced with frantic action set above a backdrop of retro graphics, Strania will take you back to the good ole days.
* Guns and swords do mix: As a member of the elite Stella Machina, gamers pilot a high-powered mecha able to equip a lethal arsenal of weapons. Choose from a long range, destructive laser, explosive rockets, a reflective shot and more. Or, take the battle up close and pick up a couple of swords to slash your way through the robotic wave of invaders.
* 2 > 1: Going solo on Strania is great, but taking a wingman with you is better. Play Strania with a friend locally or online via LIVE!