A new trailer for upcoming roguelite dungeon crawler Unexplored: Unlocked Edition
explains how a unique procedural generation system makes its randomised dungeons feel more like hand-designed levels.
About the gameUnexplored: Unlocked Edition
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive.
Unexplored is the roguelite that feels like a roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.Key Features
- Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
- Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
- Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
- Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
- Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
- 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
- Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
- Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
- Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
- The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery
is coming soon to Xbox One.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Unexplored: Unlocked Edition achievements.