Bandai Namco has shared details of a new and improved Arena Mode for Divinity: Original Sin 2
, which is coming to Xbox One at the end of the month. The revamped Arena Mode features 16 characters including Malady, Zandalor, and Radeka who all have unique skill sets and abilities. Available gameplay variants include solo, online PvP and pass-the-controller Hot Seat mode. Mutators have also been added which can alter battle parameters and grant skills to players.
Divinity: Original Sin II Definitive Edition
Arena Mode contains two game modes:
- Classic Deathmatch – Players are pitted against each other until only one remains
- Kill the King – Each team must protect a VIP from death.
These modes can be played on 13 maps that have been optimised for tactical turn-based combat and includes five brand new arenas. Each map contains three different types chests that can be looted during the fight:
- A Destruction Coffer that contains destruction scrolls
- A Control Coffer that contains control scrolls
- A Source Coffer that contains powerful spells.
launches on August 31st.
We've got the full list of Divinity: Original Sin 2 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our The Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.