With Tom Clancy's The Division 2 very much in fans' minds as the months tick over, Ubisoft is still making sure that the first entry remains up to scratch to prime players for March. The latest update, 1.8.3, focuses much of its changes on gear, with a few other gameplay tweaks polishing up weapons and mods. The full notes are below: Update 1.8.3 is now live for Tom Clancy's The Division.
Game ChangesClassified Gear
- EMP now pauses stack accumulation and bonus damage and healing are not applied. Existing stacks are lost with time and by missing shots.
- Classified Striker bonus heal rate is reduced and shots landed only add +1 stack to each bonus when playing in the Dark Zone, Last Stand, and Skirmish.
4 piece bonus: Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second. It is not possible to gain stacks and bonus damage is not applied while under the effects of EMP. Bonus is lost when exiting combat.
6 piece bonus: Every hit adds 2 stacks of a self-healing bonus; each stack is worth 0.01% of max health per second. Stacks up to 100 hits. This bonus is increased by 0.05% per stack for every 3000 Stamina. Missing shots drops the bonus by 1 stack and the bonus is reduced by 2 stacks every second. It is not possible to gain stacks and the self-healing bonus is not applied while under the effects of EMP. Bonus is lost when exiting combat. While in the Dark Zone, Last Stand, or Skirmish, each hit only adds 1 stack instead of 2 and the healing rate is reduced.
Every hit increases the bonus damage from Striker's Battlegear by an additional 1%. Missing shots drops the bonus damage from Striker's Battlegear by 1% and the bonus is reduced by 2% every second. While in the Dark Zone, Last Stand, or Skirmish, the additional 1% bonus damage is not applied.
SkillsSupport Station Master Mod
- When disabling a Support Station with the Master Mod the heal now scales depending on how long the skill has been active.
- Fixed an issue where the Showstopper could fire extra rounds. Note that while the extra shot does not go off, the sound and controller rumble for that extra shot are still present in the game.
- The snap aim of the Showstopper has been adjusted.
- The expansion stash is now available for all players, regardless of DLC ownership.
- Rainbow 6 commendation requirements now read "Equip 6 different quality pieces of gear (grey/exotic, green, blue, purple, orange and gear set)
We've got the full list of Tom Clancy's The Division achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.